Share this Product
Recommended use or purpose:
Used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve inflammatory conditions of the gastrointestinal tract (demulcent). Used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve abdominal pain and burning sensation in the stomach (demulcent).
- Polaprezinc (Zinc L-Carnosine) - helps to protect intercellular tight junctions, and reduce gut hyperpermeability
- Combination of herbal demulcents - DGL (10:1) and Slippery Elm (4:1 water extract) - to coat and soothe inflamed GI linings.
- Quercetin to exert anti-histamine and anti-inflammatory effects in the gut.
- Powder form to ensure contact throughout the entire GI tract.
Adults - Take 1/2 teaspoon, 3 times a day, or as recommended by your health care practitioner.
Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if pregnant or breastfeeding; or if you are following a low protein diet.
Ingredients (per 1/2 teaspoon): (84 servings)
Slippery Elm Extract (4:1) (Ulmus rubra) (branch bark).....150 mg
- (water extract) (equivalent to 600 mg of dried herb)
DGL (Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice) (10:1) (Glycyrrhiza glabra).....152 mg
- (root) (equivalent to 1520 mg of dried herb)
Zinc L-carnosine (polaprezinc).....25 mg
Quercetin (isolate).....50 mg
Non-medicinal Ingredients: None.