Share this Product
Recommended use or purpose:
Used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve inflammatory conditions of the gastrointestinal tract (demulcent). Used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve abdominal pain and burning sensation in the stomach (demulcent).
- Polaprezinc (Zinc L-Carnosine) - helps to protect intercellular tight junctions, and reduce gut hyperpermeability
- Combination of herbal demulcents - DGL (10:1) and Slippery Elm (4:1 water extract) - to coat and soothe inflamed GI linings..
- Quercetin to exert anti-histamine and anti-inflammatory effects in the gut.
- Powder form to ensure contact throughout the entire GI tract.
Adults - Take 1/2 teaspoon, 3 times a day, or as recommended by your health care practitioner.
Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if pregnant or breastfeeding; or if you are following a low protein diet.
Ingredients (per 1/2 teaspoon): (84 servings)
Slippery Elm Extract (4:1) (Ulmus rubra) (branch bark).....150 mg
- (water extract) (equivalent to 600 mg of dried herb)
DGL (Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice) (10:1) (Glycyrrhiza glabra).....152 mg
- (root) (equivalent to 1520 mg of dried herb)
Zinc L-carnosine (polaprezinc).....25 mg
Quercetin (isolate).....50 mg
Non-medicinal Ingredients: None.
*VitaAid is offered available through professional clinician only.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not in tended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Vita Aid Professional Therapeutics products are exlusively available for licensed healthcare practitionersto ensure the proper use of high-quality nutrition supplements.
Some formulas may be slightly different outside Canada and the US.