Share this Product
“Digest Your Intolerances” for small intestine bacteria overgrowth and malabsorption
Intolerase is an ultra-potent, broad-spectrum carbohydrase formula designed to break down fermentable carbohydrates and support post-eradication phase of SIBO treatment. (SIBO: small intestine bacteria overgrowth)
- Helps prevent SIBO and its recurrence
- Easier-to-comply alternative to strict low FODMAP & elemental diets
- What is FODMAPs?
FODMAPs are short chain carbohydrates that are poorly absorbed in the small intestine.
- FODMAPs draw water into the digestive tract, which could cause bloating. If eating too much of them, they can hang around in the gut and ferment.
Types of carbs which are FODMAPs:
- Fructose: Fruits, honey, high-fructose corn syrup, agave
- Lactose: Dairy
- Fructans: Wheat, onions, garlic
- Galactans: Legumes, such as beans, lentils, and soybeans
- Polyols: Sugar alcohols and fruits that have pits or seeds, such as apples, avocados, cherries, figs, peaches, or plums
- Enzyme potencies are based on the estimated dietary intake of common FODMAPs in general population
- Contains butyrate (Short Chain Fatty Acid) to support the cells of the colon & lining integrity. Short chain fatty acid are the main nutrients for the the gut (large intestine)
Ingredients (per capsule):
Alpha-Galactosidase (from Aspergillus niger).....925 GalU
Lactase (from Aspergillus oryzae).....3,000 ALU
Amylase (from Aspergillus oryzae).....8,109 DU
- (contains 7,709 bacterial amylase units)
Glucoamylase (from Aspergillus niger).....150 AGU
Pectinase (from Aspergillus niger).....90 endo-P
Beta-Glucanase (from Trichoderma longibrachiatum).....100 BGU
Hemicellulase (from Aspergillus niger).....20,000 HCU
Invertase (from Aspergillus niger).....2,100 Sumner
Xylanase (from Trichoderma longibrachiatum)....1,650 XU
Maltase (from Hordeum vulgare seed).....300 DP
Fungal Protease (from Aspergillus oryzae).....15,000 HUT
Acid Protease (from Aspergillus oryzae).....15 SAPU
Calcium butyrate (250 mg), microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, L-leucine, pullulan/ hypromellose (capsule).
*VitaAid is offered available through professional clinician only.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.