Betadine® Cold Defence Nasal Spray
Share this Product
Antibiotic free cold treatment that prevents germs from spreading and multiplying
- Clinically proven to defend against colds by trapping and disabling cold viruses.
- Clinically proven to shorten the duration of a cold when used at the first sign.
- Helps treat colds at the first sign.
- Helps prevent viruses from spreading and multiplying.
- Soothes and hydrates nasal passages.
- Relieves congestion and runny nose.
How To Use BETADINE® Cold Defence Nasal Spray
Clinically proven to defend against colds.
Use at the first sign of a cold.
- Helps treat the common cold by trapping and disabling viruses.
- Creates a protective layer in the nasal cavity to block viruses.
- Clinically proven to shorten the duration of a cold.
- Helps to reduce the spread of cold viruses.
- Helps moisten the nasal lining to protect it from dryness.
Adults and Children (> 4 years):
At the first sign of a cold: One spray 3 times per day into each nostril.
To moisten dry nasal lining:
One spray 1-3 time(s) per day into each nostril.
Children 1-4 years of age:
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a healthcare practitioner.
Do not use:
if you have a hypersensitivity to carrageenan.
Stop use if:
nasal burning, nasal irritation or nausea occurs.
Store under normal conditions, below 25°C. Protect from sunlight.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Medical Ingredients (per mL):
Antibiotic & Steroid Free