Share this Product
Recommended use or purpose:
Used in Herbal medicine to help relieve inflammation.
Adults - Take 2 capsules, 3 times a day, or as directed by a health care practitioner.
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have depression and/or related diseases; or if you have severe circulatory disorders, a history of gallstones, stomach ulcers, or when you are taking blood thinners.
- Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding; or if you have a bile duct obstruction.
- Discontinue use if hypersensitivity occurs.
- Some people may experience drowsiness. Exercise caution if operating heavy machinery, driving a motor vehicle or involved in activities requiring mental alertness.
- Consumption of Hops with alcohol, other medications and/or natural health products with sedative properties is not recommended.
Ingredients (per capsule):
(Each capsule contains 6300 mg Dried Herb Equivalent)
Hops Extract 30:1 (Humulus lupulus).....167 mg
(Perluxan™) (cone) (30% alpha and iso-alpha acids)
(equivalent to 5010 mg of dried herb)
Boswellia Extract 20:1 (Boswellia serrata) (gum resin).....60 mg
(65% boswellic acid) (equivalent to 1200 mg of dried herb)
Curcumin (from Curcuma longa) (root, rhizome).....200 mg
Rosemary Extract 6:1 (Rosmarinus officinalis).....15 mg
(leaf) (equivalent to 90 mg of dried herb)
C3-Complex® and Bioperine® are registered trademarks of Sabinsa Corp.
L-leucine, hypromellose (capsule), piperine (Bioperine®)
*VitaAid is offered available through professional clinician only.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.