Nytol 50mg Caps
Share this Product
Description: Nytol Extra Strength Caplets is formulated with Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride to help relieve occasional sleeplessness and to help reduce difficulty falling asleep.
Directions for Adults and Children Age 12+:
- Take 1 caplet at bedtime if needed, or as directed by a doctor. If you feel drowsy in the morning, reduce dose to 0.5 caplet.
- Do not take more than directed.
- 50 mg Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride
- Anhydrous dibasic calcium phosphate
- Croscarmellose sodium
- FD&C Blue #1 Aluminum Lake
- Lactose Monohydrate
- Magnesium Stearate
- Microcrystalline Cellulose
- Mineral Oil
- Silicon Dioxide
- Stearic Acid
- Titanium Dioxide
- Do not use: if you are elderly, as this drug may cause excitation rather than sedation; with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin; in children under 12 years of age.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you: have a breathing problem, such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis, glaucoma, difficulty urinating; take sedatives or tranquilizers; are pregnant or breastfeeding
- When using this product, avoid drinking alcohol.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if sleeplessness continues for more than 2 weeks. Sleeplessness may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, call a poison control centre or get medical help right away.
Product DIN: 01934414. Please read labels and package inserts for all product details. Always read and follow labels and package inserts before use. Results may vary.