Vitamin B Complex
Share this Product
B vitamins are important for your brain, nervous system, immune function, energy production, cell metabolism, organ and tissue health and much more.*
Low levels of B vitamins can affect your body in many different ways because of their ’ far-reaching and interrelated effects. Some of the signs include: inability to sleep well, fatigue, GI symptoms, joint or muscle discomfort, mood swings, confusion and forgetfulness.*
Groups of people more likely to have a deficiency or low levels of one or more B vitamins include:
- Those with gut issues or anyone taking antacids or proton-pump inhibitors.
- Adults older than 50 due to lower production of intrinsic factor.
- Those who regularly drink alcohol or more than four cups of coffee a day.
- Vegetarians, vegans and others avoiding key dietary sources of B vitamins like dairy, meat and whole grains.
- Those regularly consuming a high-calorie, high-carbohydrate diet with low- nutrient value.
Because B vitamins are water-soluble and not stored in your body, you must get the entire complex through your diet each day. Unfortunately, that can be a challenge because many individuals may have absorption issues. Plus, some of the vitamins are easily destroyed during processing and storage.
Our Vitamin B Complex is a unique and complete complex that provides the ideal proportion of the eight major B vitamins and:
- Contains the patented PANMOL® vitamin B complex with concentrations of B vitamins a hundred-fold higher than what’s found in whole grains.
- A re organically bound to sprouts from organic quinoa seeds for enhanced bioavailability and potential benefits.*
- Contains more than just the eight familiar B vitamins – It contains a multitude of well-balanced and biologically active B vitamins complete with co-factors and coenzymes
- May be better absorbed in your body than regular isolated synthetic B vitamins.*
- Contains fat-soluble Benfotiamine that can cross cell membranes with greater ease for enhanced thiamine bioavailability and cellular support in your body and brain.*
This is the first time B vitamins have been created through a patented process where they are organically bound. Order your supply of Vitamin B Complex today, and see what extra bioavailable B vitamins can do for you.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.