BiosenseClinical Guaifenesin - 600 mg
Share this Product
Guaifenesin is a cough expectorant used to thin mucus so it can be taken to clear congestion and make breathing easier.
Dosage and directions:
For adult: 600mg every 6 hours as needed to maximum of 2400 mg /24 hours
- Do not use if you have hypersensitivity to guaifenesin.
- Discontinue use and notify health care provider if symptoms do not improve within 7 days, or are accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache.
- For persistent or chronic cough (as with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, emphysema) or if cough is accompanied by excessive phlegm, consult a health care provider prior to use.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your health care provider before use.
- Store in cool dry place
- Keep out of reach of children